Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Eating and Visiting

Today was a really busy day!

I swang in my swing and since my teeth have been bugging me I decided to chew on the sides of my swing. Mommy tried a few times to move me, but I kept going back to chew - so she finally gave in and let me.

Then we went to Grandpa's office. Grandpa said I could sit at his desk and try to do his work. Apparently, I did it better than him! They offered me a job. I turned them down since I like my hours with Mommy and Grandpa works too many hours for a baby. I turned on lots of programs and I typed word documents. I even opened the office cameras because I wanted to see what everyone was doing.


Who me? I don't want to take the job - but I am willing to help out when you get behind.
This was a really busy day - next we went out to the Kastelz's house for lunch! I took a nap on the way over in the car and slept for a little while once we got there - but then I was up for socializing.

No comments: