I have been waiting to get my ears pierced! We went when I was 2 1/2 months old and they said I was a little too thin and should wait a few more weeks. So we waited a little more than a month. Mom and Grandma went with me to Claires. Mommy picked out little gold balls like she had when she was a baby and Grandma walked me around the store so I could try things on. Here's what I tried on:



The lady then marked my ears. It took a few trys because everyone wanted to make sure my ears were even!

Here are the earring hole makers. I am glad I didn't see them first.

It only hurt for a second and now I don't even notice them! I look so cute. I will get dressed up and post pictures of my new earring tomorrow!
2 comments:
awe how cute!!! i want to get reagans done soon!
It wasn't too bad! She really doesn't even notice them now.
Post a Comment