Friday, November 14, 2008

Learning to Play in my Crib

I have learned to play in my crib! I have awesome toys. I have a book that makes crinkling noise, my pacifer pup and my bumper has cute animals on it. When I wake up I can play with all my toys.

Last night mommy fed me like normal around midnight and then I woke up again around 4am. After she feds me she always puts me in my crib to go back to sleep. Well... last night, I decided to play instead of sleeping. I kicked my legs around, I scooted around my crib on my back, I grabbed my toys and talked to my bumper. I had a great time. After about 40 minutes of being alone, I wanted mommy. So, I cried (hehehe).

But, I didn't expect her to get me and take me to her bed! I wanted to play! So I laid in her bed for about 20 minutes looking around and then feel asleep! But, somehow I woke up in my crib again! I am going to have to work on paying closer attention to what happens when I sleep!

No comments: