Today is the 2nd day I got to eat peas. I still LOVE them!! They are the best thing in the world! I still don't like cereal, I only like PEAS!!! Here are pictures of me eating peas.
Yes, those peas are everywhere. They are on my socks - and in my eye... it was really fun trying to get the spoon from Mommy and then to stick my fingers in my mouth with the peas. But I had 1/3 of the jar yesterday and I had the rest of the jar today. Mommy only heated up another 1/3 of the jar and I ate that and was reaching for more - so Daddy got the rest of the jar for me.
It's now time to clean up! I took the paper towel from Mommy and started to clean myself. When she took it from me and didn't let me help I got really angry at her and used my loud voice!
I am going to get to eat peas for about a week. Next we I get to try a new food. I am trying to decide between green beans or butternut squash. What do you think??
No comments:
Post a Comment