Then mommy put some cereal on my tray and I played with it and then sucked it off my fingers. Mommy told daddy she thought I was just going through an experimenting phase. Little did she know - when she opened her development weekly update it said I was a little scientist this week. Mommy is so smart... Daddy told her with all her schooling she better know about my development. :)
Saturday, January 17, 2009
I want to eat on my own!
I haven't been wanting to have mommy feed me food too much lately. She decided to let me try and feed myself. Ms. Vali gave mommy puff's for me to try. Mommy said I don't need to eat them, just learn to pick them up with my fingers.

Then mommy put some cereal on my tray and I played with it and then sucked it off my fingers. Mommy told daddy she thought I was just going through an experimenting phase. Little did she know - when she opened her development weekly update it said I was a little scientist this week. Mommy is so smart... Daddy told her with all her schooling she better know about my development. :)
Then mommy put some cereal on my tray and I played with it and then sucked it off my fingers. Mommy told daddy she thought I was just going through an experimenting phase. Little did she know - when she opened her development weekly update it said I was a little scientist this week. Mommy is so smart... Daddy told her with all her schooling she better know about my development. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Heather, Talia is just so amazingly cute! I can't believe you think you don't take good pictures- they are great! I like pictures that show what kids are actually doing the best! : ) So cute that you let her "experiment" with the food. I might have to try that!
Post a Comment