Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My New Highchair

I got my highchair from Uncle Bill and Aunt Sandra! I love it!!! Daddy had to put it together. I always like watching him put my stuff together, but it was talking more than 5 minutes and I was getting hungry. Mommy kept telling me when it was done I could eat. But, I was HUNGRY NOW!!!

This is the first time I ate in the kitchen at home. As you can see I even have toys in the kitchen! I am so lucky! Don't I look cute in my new highchair? It is made for kids up to the age of 3. Mommy and Daddy said I will be eating in a big girl chair by then.I like to let the taste of my food roll around my mouth. As you can see - some of it is coming out of my mouth.

Here is what I look like when Mommy is done feeding me. I don't get this messy when Ms. Lori feeds me. Today I heard Mommy ask Ms. Lori how she keeps me clean. Oh yeah, they both talked about my blowing rasberries with food in my mouth. Oh no, I got in trouble - Mommy told Ms. Lori to tell me No when I do it. Just like Mommy tells me No.

No comments: