Tuesday, February 24, 2009

First ER Trip - But I am fine!

So last night I woke Mommy and Daddy up around 9:30pm coughing and spitting up. They also said I was warm and had a fever. They called the nurse hotline and they told them to take me to Wolfson's Children's ER. They were a little freaked out -but I was like - cool a car ride in the middle of the night! In the end it was not a big deal.

We got there and there were a bunch of others kids for me to look at. I didn't cough on the ride to the Dr. But I did cough some more once we got there. I had a 101.6 fever and they gave me medicine and then I saw the dr. He said I had croup and my ear infection was still there. They gave me a steriod to help with the cough and more antibiotics for my ear. I was happy-go-lucky while we were there. I was playing with Mommy and Daddy and my toys they brought. I had a great time. I was a little tired, but playing always helps you not fall asleep.

The next morning. I am happy and playing like normal. Here is a video of me playing this morning.

No comments: