Here I am trying to go from all fours to standing... I really like to stand!!!!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Crawling
I started crawling today. This morning after Mommy left, I crawled 5 crawls for Daddy. He tried to video tape me - which is below, but never got a good video of me crawling. Here are some pictures Mommy took this afternoon of my working on my crawling.

Here I am trying to go from all fours to standing... I really like to stand!!!!
Then you push up and then....
You just have to figure out how to balance and pull all the way up to standing. Normally I just end up sitting again and have to start all over!
Daddy saw me crawl for the first time. This is the best video he could get of me trying to keep crawling this morning. I only took a few crawls forward in the video, but I am still perfecting the skill.
Here I am trying to go from all fours to standing... I really like to stand!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment