Friday, March 13, 2009

Moving around the house

I really want to be moving around. I want to crawl, scoot and walk. I will settle with crawling and standing up right now. I tried to pull myself up, but I needed more help. Raven was being lazy and sleeping instead of helping me.
Here I am trying to crawl. I really want a toy Raven has put just out of my reach!
Here is my video of me trying to crawl. I am trying to get Raven's ball. He is laying next to me urging me on, but when I get to close to his precious toy, he moves it. He's not helping me - no fair!



I am in my new pj's that Granny made me. I really like them! I think they fit perfectly!
What, you talking to me??? Can't you see I am playing?
In this video I am trying to pull myself up on my toys. I did this all by myself. I am so happy!

No comments: