Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Battle Cry & My Sippy Cup

Today was a good day. I stayed home with Mommy and Daddy all day. We played all day!!! Mommy is really trying to get me to use my sippy cup. The Dr. said they could put formula in it. So here I am checking out my sippy cup. I am laying on Pink Puppy. He's good for many things.
I am tasting and biting on my sippy cup, trying to figure out what it is.
I finally figured it out. I did take a few sips, but then I went to play. I am still not sure about this sippy cup stuff. But I will keep trying.
I have a new game. It's called ATTACK THE DOGS!! I know all babies love this game and so do doggies! You play this game by sneaking up on your doggie. But, I get so excited I am sneaking up on them, I let out a battle cry. I really have to stop doing this, because they seem to know I am coming when I give a battle cry first.

No comments: