Monday, April 27, 2009
I am Sick!
Even though I am sick - I still like to pose for pictures with Mommy!!! Do I look like her at all??? Maybe we will have the same color hair.... even my eyes are still different.
I still have a fever and Mommy lets me have my pacificer when I am sick. I am going to the doctor in the morning. I can't go to daycare because of my fever. I am going to Nana's in the morning and then with Mommy to the doctor.
Even though I am sick, I can still play! I love music!
I am trying to walk! Mommy let me play with my laundry basket! You can see I want to walk. Mommy thinks I am too little to walk... she can't believe that I am getting so big!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment