Friday, April 10, 2009
Passover Time
Passover started on Wednesday night. Mommy had it early so I could stay up for the first night. Here I am hanging around at Granny's house watching everyone run around and get ready.
I am waiting for things to get started. You can't see my dress to well. But it's really pretty. It's green and pink. It was cold outside so Mommy and Daddy made me wear this sweater and it covered up my dress.
It was past my bedtime and I was getting tired and hungry. I didn't feel like smiling for the camera. I also am still working on the sippy cup and I dripped all down my dress, so I was not happy. Mommy and Daddy think this is a funny picture.
Finally, my sweater is off and you can see my dress. I tried carrots, mashed potatoes, gefiltte fish and mazto ball soup.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment