Saturday, May 30, 2009

10 Month Old Professional Pictures

I just love getting my pictures done at JCPenny by Amy - she is my picture friend. Daddy picked out this outfit and Mommy picked out the background. I think together it works.


Yes, I am sitting on a rock!

This is the outfit Mommy got me for Passover. I am glad I got to wear it for my pictures.

This is my first standing on my own professional picture! I look so cute!I am trying to give my flower to Ms. Amy. She said "Talia".


Mommy really likes the stuff in the background. I think it was a little weird.Another standing picture - I offically stand on my own. (I have been doing this for a while, just not on film for Ms. Amy)
I don't know why Mommy always sits on the sides... it distracts me from the camera.


No comments: