Monday, May 18, 2009

Trip to New York for my first Wedding!

I am sitting with Grandpa on the plane. I did really good on the ride up there, but one the way home I decided I needed to get sick all over Mommy and Granny. I didn't mean it.
This is the house we stayed at in New York. We had the upstairs. I loved all the people and all the stuff to play with!
I got to sit on the table to eat all my meals. I had waffles with cream cheese one day for breakfast.
TOUCHDOWN! I really liked the waffles!
This is me at the wedding reception! I am so cute!
Look at my pretty dress!

I ate my cheerios in my stroller. I love cheerios.

I was also glad to be back home and in my duck tub. Here is my first mohawk!!!

No comments: