Sunday, July 5, 2009

Trip to New Symrna Beach & Fourth of July!!!

I started my Fourth of July with Granny and Grandpa. We had bagels for breakfast and I had my bottle before leaving for New Smyrna.
I did okay on the ride to New Smyrna, but I was so excited I didn't fall asleep until we were almost there. When we got there we met up with Nana and Poppop. Then we headed to the beach! I am still working on my walking so Mommy is helping me walk through the tide pool.
I would stop and look when I saw neat stuff! I wasn't totally sure what everything was at first.
Mommy took me all the way out to the waves! If you look close, I am looking behind me to make sure the waves don't get me. Granny would be so proud!!!
Granny, LOOK! I am in to my knees!!!!!!!
I then got to sit and play at the edge of the water! I liked having the water come up to me.
Then I noticed I can stick my fingers into the sand!!!
Then I realized I can CRAWL through the water!!!! This was so much fun!

Then we got to go back to the beach the next day!!!! I like the beach!!!! I walked all the way from the car to the water holding Mommy's hand.

yes, I liked eating the sand!!!!

No comments: