Saturday, August 22, 2009

Mommy is back to work!

We had a busy week. Mommy started back to school. Monday all the big kids go back to school and it will be just the little ones at daycare. I will miss the big kids. Well, here's what I did this week.

Last night after my bath, Mommy tried to style my hair. Look at all my curls. I like that my hair can sometimes be curly and other times it's wavy. Mommy keeps trying to put my hair in little things, I don't like that.

Notice, I am ready for FOOTBALL!!!! I am going to Uncle Matt's football practice in the morning.
I also got some dirty clothes and wanted to practice putting them on myself. I think I will be able to change my clothes a few times a day if I know how to do it myself.
These pants were a little hard to get up over my diaper. oh well.
Here is the video of me trying to get myself dressed. We still don't know how to make them not be on the side.



I love wearing shoes!!!
I am just relaxing with Daddy after a long day at school!
I still love playing with the balloons from my birthday. Today, mommy and I experimented with static. It was fun.


No comments: