Saturday, August 1, 2009

My FIRST Birthday!!!

My birthday was a crazy and fun day!! In the morning I woke up to the living room being decorated. It was great!!! I love balloons!
I was trying to chase the balloons down - they are quick!
Yeah - I finally got one!
Uncle Matt - is this a good three-point stance???? Do you need a bigger picture for your desk??
I finally found my present! It was hidden in the middle of all the balloons!
I got sorting cups from Daddy and Mommy!!! I loved them!


Then it was time for my PARTY!!!! I love going up and down the steps! Here I am with Pop-pop, he is letting me go up and down the step.
It was really hot outside. So I sat with Granny and ate ice. It was yummy!
This is my adorable chair and table set! I think it's really cute and it matches my outfit!
My buddy Mason came over to stand with me!!! Daddy says we look like little adults.
Then it was present time. We went inside since it was so hot outside!!!
I think the boys liked my gifts as much as I did!

This is my butterfly cake and my smash cake!

I still am not a big fan of getting cake on me!
Daddy tried to help me - I still didn't like it!!!
Here are all my WONDERFUL presents!!! Thank you everyone who came and enjoyed my first birthday with me!!!

No comments: