Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Eve at Nana & Poppop's House

Here is my with my stocking. I got lizards, frogs, rocks and jewerly, my favorite stuff to play with at Nana's. I just thought this was a cute picture of Mommy and me.
I LOVE the Wonderpets! They have a cute fly boat!


Daddy, hurry up and figure out how to open my wonderpets. Why did this take so long? I think it was daddy-proof.


Here is my Wonderpet fly boat and the Wonderpets. I really like my new toy!



I have gotten good at opening my presents. I am now a pro.

I got a few outfits too and I love them! I love clothes and I think I look so cute in them.

More opening presents!
I can even carry them!!! This one is big!


My last present was awesome! It's a big riding inch-worm. I love to ride it and say "go go".

Here is the gift I gave Nana and Poppop.
Then I had time to play with all my gifts. I do love my Wonderpets.


I pushed my new doll in it's stroller.


I then got to rid my worm some more. I have loved riding my worm around my house and outside.















No comments: