Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Years

Since it's been cold out Mommy and I wanted hot cereal for breakfast. Mommy said cream of wheat with peanut butter would be yummy. I wasn't sure. But after she gave me one bite I liked it a lot and wanted to fed myself.
I was really good at getting the cream of wheat on the spoon and to my mouth! I think it helps that cream of wheat is thick and didn't fall off my spoon to easily.
Then I wanted my backpack. Yes, I can say backpack!!! I really like it and wanted to wear it around the house. A lot of the time I put my blanky and paci in my backpack and carry them around.

I am out of here!! It's time to go!! Daddy said it was too early to leave and I needed to get dressed first!


Me and my blankies!!!






No comments: