Here are all my professional pictures from my 18 month photo shoot. I was playing shy and crabby, so Mommy and Daddy had to help out. But I think this picture shows off my curls the best. Both Mommy and Daddy had curls when they were little. I hope I get to keep mine! Mommy did such a good job styling my hair! Here I come Toddlers and Tiara's (just kidding).

I wanted to chew on something. First it was my paci - but they said I was not allowed to have it in the pictures. I decided that I didn't want pictures then. But they found this for me! It was the heart or my hands.


Here is one of the family pictures. I think it came out good! Last family picture with just me so I had to make sure I was center-stage!

They kept giving me stuff to play with.

I love to kiss doggies!
No comments:
Post a Comment