Sunday, March 7, 2010

First Blood

I got my first cut today! I cut my finger and didn't even cry! Daddy got me and was trying to see where I cut it. There was a lot of blood. Mommy came to help. Finally, they realized it was a TINY cut that made a LOT of blood on the tip of my finger. I don't think squeezing my hands together helped stop the bleeding. But what do I know I am just a toddler. Finally they got the bleeding to stop and put a bandaid on me. See my bandaid? I never cried, I don't think I knew blood was bad. I thought I was able to write in red. :) I only cut my finger, but got the blood everywhere - all over Mommy, my legs and my face. They were cleaning it off me longer than it took to get a bandaid on.
See my chin.


The bandaid came off that night and there isn't even a mark. I don't know why Mommy and Daddy were running around just cause I make red paint!

No comments: