Thursday, April 8, 2010

Jump Zone

During break we went to Jump Zone with Codi and Cydnee. They has an under 2 year old section that I played in a little. Then I went onto the big kid stuff. This was a little kid bounce house. Cyndee and I hid in here!

I could climb in all by myself.

There were tons of blocks and I stacked them all. I then wanted to run around the building protecting my blocks from all the other toddlers!!


This is how high I made my tower - all by myself!


This is the big kid stuff I found! I walked into the bounce house with Mommy and she helped me up the wall to this slide. Then she ran around the front and a nice lady helped me stayed seated until Mommy got to the front. I am a dare devil and I WANTED to slide down!!! It was SOOOO much fun!!!! Mommy caught me and then I ran to do it again. The lady helped me up the ladder/wall and Mommy waited for me to slide down. It was super fast!

See how excited I am. I went down this about 4 times before Mommy said she was tired.







No comments: