Saturday, May 22, 2010

Swim Lessons with Daddy

Daddy was going to go into the pool with me today for swim lessons. We are always a little early, so I have to sit on the side and wait until it's time to go swimming.


I needed something to do. So I started playing.


Then I figured I could play with Daddy's name tag. I like stickers.

Hmmm.. what can I do with this??
It got all crumpled. I had to have Daddy fix the sticker for me.
Finally, I got into the pool with Daddy. I was really excited to see what toys were being brought to the pool. I only work hard for the toys.


Here is my group! I am floating on a raft and kicking so me and the little baby can move! I kicked the whole time!!!

1 comment:

Ralin Trosclair said...

Talia and Kassandra have the same swim teacher! Kassandra goes on Sunday at 2. :-)