I did spend some time with my magnadoodle!
Once we got there, I wanted to go swimming right away! I like swimming. I am getting good at kicking my feet and swimming with my arms.
Ava slept with Mommy and Daddy. She likes to sleep in, so she was sleeping while I was with Mommy in the living room.
Ava and I were playing!
At 7:30 in the morning we were getting ready to go to Biscuits and Gravy for breakfast. Poppop and I went out to play and this is what I found.
I am waiting for my food!

After breakfast, we went to a park on the intercoastal. I played really hard and got to see dolphins playing in the water.

After our naps we got ready for the beach. Even Ava had a swimsuit!

I got to check out the tide pools by the jetties. I really liked the water.

I then chased this bird. He would run from me and I would run after him. Then he flew away. I had to find something else to chase.

I then went running through the water. I really like water!

I am wading through the tide pools. Everyone is standing near me to make sure I am safe.

Poppop helped me jump the waves!
Then I went searching the rocks for little animals. I was looking for crabs and fishes.
I then walked along some of the little rocks.

Mommy wore Ava in a wrap she borrowed from a friend. Ava stayed out of the sun and Mommy had her hands free to play with me!
Here is Ava getting ready for us to leave the beach.

Then it was my turn to get ready to go in the car! I had to put on dry clothes. 
We then went to dinner at Mainstreet Grill. I think it is Nana's favorite place.

We then went to dinner at Mainstreet Grill. I think it is Nana's favorite place.







No comments:
Post a Comment