Sunday, August 1, 2010

August 1st - MY BIRTHDAY!

I woke up this morning to balloons all over the floor. I quickly cleaned them up and put them all on daddy's spot on the couch. Then I went over to play with my new playdoh! I made LOTS of penguins. Then we went to breakfast with Granny and Grandpa. I got to rid on Daddy's shoulders. I really like that!
After my nap we went to the museum. When I saw this whale I said, "Oh my goodness!"


Then we saw a baby alligator. He was really cute.


They had these things all over the place. If you push the button it makes noise. I kept running back and forth between them pushing the buttons.


This is the layers of your skin. When you get a boo-boo this is what is hurt.



Then we played in the play are at the museum. It had a big water table and giant tree. I had a lot of fun!




They had a great art area!




No comments: