We went to New Smyrna Beach with Nana and Poppop again this year. The difference was Ava could walk.
Ava loved to play in the sand and walk in the ocean.
I loved playing in the water and in the sand. I even played throw my toys in the ocean and have Daddy run and get them. It was a great game!
Ava decided to taste sand. She was not very happy afterwards, so Daddy gave her juice to help her clean out her mouth.
One day we went to the park. It was a lot of fun. Ava loved the slides and Talia loved the swings and looking around.
Place your orders - then I will throw them at you!
Come here Mommy....
Daddy can push me high on the swing! I am learning to pump my legs and help keep myself going too!
I think I need a break, let's just lounge here.
No comments:
Post a Comment