Monday, July 18, 2011

Zoo FUN!

When we got to the zoo, I wanted to eat my peanut butter sandwich. So I ate my lunch at 9am. 

 I watched the carousel go round and round before I picked the dolphin to ride.
 We spent some time looking at the Koi fish while we ate our snow cones.
 Then it was time for SPLASH PARK!  This is a area in the zoo when we can play in water! I am climbing on a manta ray!
 Ava loved the spraying water.  She also liked to check out how it worked. 
 This is the whale I had to rescue!  Mommy helped me!
 Ava checking out the water.

 Petting the goats.


 I told Mommy I really wanted to see the bear.  It was HUGE!
 The babies fell asleep.  Ava and her friend Logan.  I am friends with Logan's big sister, Gracie.
We did find LOTS of girl zookeepers today. 

No comments: