Thursday, October 20, 2011

On my way to OREGON

On my way to Oregon to see Uncle Matt, Uncle Brian and Aunt Sarah.  We have lots of flying to do today with Mommy, Granny and Grandpa.  On the first leg I was assigned a seat in first class all by myself.  So I was nice and gave it to Grandpa, since I would rather hang out with my Mommy.  I really liked sitting in my own seat and having a seat belt on.  It was lots of fun for the short 1 hour flight. 


 Then we got on another plane for a three hour flight and I got to sit between Mommy and Grandpa.  They almost tried to give my seat away, but Mommy reminded them, we paid for it and it was MINE! I ate a lot of ice this trip.  Mommy and Grandpa kept putting things in my snack cup for me to dig out.
 We then had a layover in Denver.  We came in at gate B10 and had to go to B86.  It took a long time to get there.  But we made it and even stopped for a few minutes to order lunch.  Yes, I know my hair is crazy, but I have been up since 4am. 
 The last trip was a small plane for 3 hours.  I didn't want to miss anything, so I did NOT sleep.  It's now about 5pm in Florida and 2pm in Oregon.  I have not slept and there is lots of neat stuff going on. 

No comments: