Friday, December 23, 2011

Hanukah at Granny and Grandpa's house.  Uncle Matt and Uncle Dan were there too!  First we had to help make potato latkes.  We had to cut up the potatos and onions, spin out the water and then cook.  Talia also ordered small latkes, she likes those better than big ones.


 After we had dinner it was time to light the menorah.  I am getting really good at lighting the menorah all by myself.  I even know the first few words of the blessing.
 Then it's PRESENT TIME!  I opened my gift from Granny first.  I got a stamp set, stickers and a sticker book.  I love it!




















Ava started with a gift from the Uncles - her own princess crown.






It was then Ava's turn to open her big gift from the Uncles.  She was really excited out it. 


 Talia then got her big present!  It just completed her day!  Belle!

Ava then decided to get dressed up... too young, but she did this alone.

Then next morning Mommy and Talia put this together while Ava and Daddy slept. Both Talia and Ava loved it and played with it for a while!


No comments: