Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hanukah with my Uncles and My Baby Naming

We went to Granny and Grandpa's house for the 6th night of Hanukah. My uncles Matt and Brian were there. Uncle Dan was stuck in Seattle because of the weather. I already got my present from Granny and Grandpa, but I opened presents from them, my uncles and Mom and Dad. Once again, I got to take a picture in front of my presents!

The first present I opened was from Mommy & Daddy. It was shaped blocks that fit into holes in a box.

From Uncle Brian I already showed you the Shamu I got, but I also got adorable overalls and shirts to go with it. I can't wait to wear my outfits!
I also got an outfit with overalls from Granny & Grandpa - it had a big pink hat. I think the hat looks really cute on me.
Mommy & Daddy we not able to give me my present last night since I was sleeping so I got two tonight. I also got some big soft blocks. The make soft noises and wiggle.
Even though Uncle Dan couldn't make it. He still sent his gift. I wonder how the gift could get here and he couldn't. I think he should have wrapped himself up and shipped himself also.... oh, nevermind - Mommy said he didn't ship the gift. I got a BASKETBALL HOOP! I am going to be short like Mommy, but I still want to playball!
From Uncle Matt I got a Learn & Groove Table. It makes noise and I can learn! I like to learn! My favorite song is the ABC song.
After I opened all my presents I got to open two of them to play with. I played with Learn and Groove table top. It sings songs, makes music when I touch stuff and it I flip to the learning page it teaches me to count, ABC's, colors and shapes! I am going to be the smartest 6 month old EVER!

Then I tried to eat my basketball. Mommy showed me how to get the ball into the net. Then the crowd cheers! This is really cool. It will get taller as I get taller! I like playing with my tounge hanging out - I think I heard Uncle Dan say over the phone that was like someone called Michael Jordan. Not sure who he is, but oh well.I wanted a closer look!

Then it was time for my baby naming. We posed before the services for a quick picture. My Hebrew name is Talia Yael and my English name is Talia Jade. I am named after my Grandfather Thomas Sr. and my Great-Grandfather Jack/Yakov. After my naming we all went to Bucca Di bebbe for dinner - it's was great. I slept for a little while, but woke up just in time for the arrival of the food!!! Great timing again!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Alexis got one of those learn and groove table too :)