This morning when I woke up Mommy got out some of the toys I got last night for me to play with. This is the V-Tech I was telling you about. It talks to me and I really liked it. I was laughing and giggling at it.

Here I am trying to work on my turning over and rolling skills. I had Mommy put all my toys on one side of my blanket and I tried to get to them. I still can't roll from my back to front.

Here we are getting ready to leave for MawMaws house. I look so cute and well accessorized!

I am just learning how to sit on my own. I lean really far forward to sit. But I can only do it for a few minutes before I fall over! I am working really hard on sitting. I really like being able to sit!

I got an awesome puppy from MawMaw - it looks like Raven. I loved it!

From Aunt Cyndi I got a really neat silver bowl! It's so pretty!

From Maw Maw I also got a silver set of silverware and sippy cup. I can't wait to be old enough to use it!

From Aunt Sandra and Uncle Bill I got a really cute book - I love books and beautiful heart shapped earrings.

I got a really fluffy lavendar scented puppy from Aunt Samantha and Uncle Billy - here are my two new puppies. I am collecting puppies like I collect elephants.

Here is me and Aunt Samanta. She and Uncle Billy put a bow in my hair. I think I look kinda cute. Do you think I could start a new style?
1 comment:
Alexis got a stuffed puppy that looks like one of her doggies too :)
Post a Comment