Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve at Nana & Papa House's

I went to Nana and Papa's house on Christmas Eve. We ate dinner and opened presents. I had no idea I was going to get all these presents and Mommy & Daddy would be home this week. This ROCKS!!!

Here is me in the middle of all my presents. I was able to sit up on my own with the present behind me helping hold me up.

As I opened my first present I still think the wrapping paper is awesome! I tried to eat it and as you can see I really wanted that paper ball.

I got a pink outfit from Aunt Bonnie and it came with a headband. I tried it on - what do you think?


I am learning to open my own presents - so Mommy still has to help! I can't wait to see what is inside.I LOVE ELEPHANTS!!! Have I told you that before? I have elephants in my room, on my bumper, as a few of my toys and I LOVE ELEPHANTS! My eyes almost can out of my head when I opened this elephant - he's so cool!! I can't wait to play with him!
I got a really cute outfit from Nana & Papa - I love this outfit. I should be able to wear it in the next few months! I will look so style'n.

Next, I opened a rolling ball. It's for 6 month old, but I am advanced enough that I can play with it now! Mommy and Daddy said so! It rolls and giggles and I am supposed to crawl after it! I better learn to crawl soon!

Here Papa and I are learning to play with it. This is something Papa picked out for me.

Then I got another 6 month gift! I LOVE Pooh too! He crawls and says follow me and when I hit his butt, he will crawl again. I think Raven will like pooh too! But he can only look at him, not taste him. Only I can taste Pooh.


Nana picked Pooh out just for me - it's because Daddy was a Pooh baby too!
I also got a V-Tech bear - I have to figure out what he does because it was too close to bedtime for me to play with all my toys. I will let you know what he can do once I have a chance to taste - I mean play with him.
Here Mommy is trying to teach me how to open the presents. She said find the tape and rip there.
I can't wait to set up this in my room. It's going to sing songs and display stars and shapes on my ceiling above my crib. This is going to be so cool!
I feel like a little Pirate with my bounty of presents! I love them all and I can't wait to play with everything! Thank you Nana and Papa.
Here is me and Nana!After all that excitement. I was tired. I slept in my playpen at Nana's and when it was time to go Daddy got me and moved me to my carseat. But before I got there I snuggled with him!!!

No comments: