Tuesday, December 23, 2008

SeaWorld

I went to SeaWorld today with Mommy & Daddy, Granny and Grandpa and Uncles Matt and Brian. We went down on Monday night. I finally got my sunglasses that night for Hanukah. Yeah!!
Here is me as we get ready to go into the park wearing my sunglasses.

Dad had to help me adjust my sunglasses a few times. I only wore them for about 15 minutes before pulling them off.
While walking around the park I started getting really tired. We went into the Penguin Encounter and I fell asleep. This was my normal nap time. Here is a picture of me, Mommy and Daddy with the Penguins, but I am sleeping.While we were there I got to see Sharks, Seals, Dolphins & Shamu!

We walked through a big tunnel and there were sharks everywhere!
The mommy and baby seals were cuddling together, just like I like to cuddle with Mommy.

Here is me watching Shamu. I thought the shiny water was really cool.
Before the next shows I was supposed to take a nap - instead I decided to play with my feet!!
Here I am watching the Dolphin Show. I think this was the best show we saw. There were lots of colors, good music and flying dancers.
I got to wear Grandpa's hat for a little while. I think the hat looks quite good on me.

To finish off a great day Uncle Brian bought me a SHAMU!!! I think he tastes as good as PEAS!!!

For the 3rd night of Hanukah I got socks - they are really cute and will fit be much better than my newborn socks!

No comments: