I think Ms.Lori is catching on, when I cried she came over to me and then I was so happy she was there I smiled and reached for her. She then made me wait a little longer to be picked up. I heard her and mommy talking. Mommy said she does this too and wanted Ms. Lori to continue... hmmmm I might have to cry louder tomorrow. It's a lot of work training adults! At home I fuss when Mommy gets more than a few feet away. I am happy though when Daddy holds me, even if Mommy isn't around.
I chewed on my fingers a lot and drooled even more. I am not sure if I am teething again or if it's just my cold.
Today, I wanted everything I wanted right away and the way I wanted it. I wanted my doggie, so he came over and let me crawl on him. I fussed when he moved away!
Then I played on the floor while Daddy and Mommy watched Sports Center. See I can sit by myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment