Last night I woke up at 1am and Mommy had Daddy get me. Because I normally still wake up at 4am even if I get up around midnight. I just like 4am. It's a nice time of night to wake up have mommy hold me and and get a baba (bottle). She said she got to sleep all night this way.
Last night I slept through the entire night!!! I didn't wake up at 4am, I got up at 6:05am and played in my crib until Mommy got me. She seemed in a rush to give me a bottle, but I only drank about 1/2 of it. I don't like eating when I first wake up. I will eat again around 8am. Mommy and Daddy seemed really proud of me for sleeping through the night. I will have to think about if I want to do this again or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment