Well - here they are. The first one is the family pictures we got taken. It was our first family pictures! We did them on January 1, 2009.

I was up on all fours and then I fell down. I really want to crawl!!!!

Notice the drool - it got worse. My first tooth broke through the next day!
I love flowers! They are so much fun!
These pictures are for my Uncles! There was a little boy getting pictures before us and they left the football prop out. Mommy thought I should get a picture with it, since I am going to be a sportcaster when I grow up, along with a vet, princess, and anything else I want to be!
As I mentioned before I was really teething this day!!! The pigskin really helped my teeth!!! Yum football.
Time to take a break - chewing on a football is hard work!
Me just being me!
No comments:
Post a Comment