Sunday, January 11, 2009

Saturday Afternoon

I had a busy day on Saturday. Granny came by to visit in the morning. After breakfast I had to get changed. I wanted to play before I got dresses. I am getting really good at getting my toes to my mouth. Here is me working on eating my toes. First I reach for my toes.

Then I grab my toes.
Then I pull them to my mouth and start chewing. I kept letting go of my toes and mommy really wanted a picture, so daddy helped me.
Then daddy and I started playing for a few minutes. I am learning to make the sounds dadadadada, so daddy came to play with me. I am not sure why he came, since I was talking to mommy.

Mommy and I were playing on the floor - she got the camera out and I started smiling and she took pictures.
Then mommy said I needed to show off my new teeth. It's hard for me to open my mouth and not get food - but here are mommy's attempts. See those little white things on the bottom - those are my teeth.
Here's a better picture of my teeth.

Mommy was playing with the features on her camera. I think this still looked good.

No comments: