Saturday, March 21, 2009

I am in JAIL!!!! HELP ME!

So I have learned how to sit up in my crib and now I learned how to pull up. Mommy didn't put the side up at nap time this morning, so she heard me and I was standing up, looking over the side of my crib at my lost paci on the floor. I got so mad when she layed me back down. Doesn't she know how hard it is to stand up!!!

Then she came back in later, cause I was still crying. This is what I was doing. I was trying to stand up. In the first picture I am smiling, because Mommy came to rescue me. Then she took pictures and I got really mad! I wanted her to help me stand up!
I just realized Mommy isn't picking me up or helping me stand! Just taking pictures!
She even zoomed in to show how much I felt JAILED!!!She then layed me down again and I was asleep a few minutes later!
Each time Mommy or Daddy get me I am either sitting up in my crib now or my legs are hanging out of my crib because I have gotten stuck, trying to sit up.

No comments: