Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday morning

This morning Daddy got up with me at 6am. When Mommy got up at 7, Daddy went back to bed and I posed for pictures. I am so happy, I am clapping!
I am also still working on the crawling. I just noticed the doggie food bowl. I want to try doggie food. It looks good! Mommy kept telling me no... I don't think it's fair the doggies get their own food and still get some of mine while I don't get to try their food.
These two videos are me crawling. In the first video. I am trying to get the dog toys. I don't understand why Mommy and Daddy won't let me chew on them. The doggies chew on them...



I love playing basketball.

1 comment:

Jaimie said...

Talia is so cute! She is sooo right on track with everything- food, crawling, teeth.. she's so perfect! You are so lucky mama! : ) Evan loves his bball hoop too, until he pulls it down on himself!