Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hanging Around in the Mornings

In the mornings I have lots of things to do. This morning I put my baby in the back of the cart, since that is where I want to be and my hippo in the front. Sometimes if we are having a big breakfast later than normal, I will get a snack before breakfast time. I like to relax while I eat my snack, well... or fed my snack to the doggies!
I am starting to like TV too much says Mommy and Daddy. This was just a commercial and I wanted to see what the boys were laughing at on the TV.


I never have pictures of me and Mommy to show off. So, here is one. Mommy wanted the picture because she thought my hair looked cute!


This morning my baby needed a snack - so I am feeding her!!! Just like I sometimes like snack when I am in the shopping cart!






No comments: