Saturday, January 9, 2010

Here is me hiding from Mommy because she wants to make me blow my noise. I like hiding from her whenever she gets a tissue out. It's fun! I am still playing hard to get. But Mommy and Daddy thought this was a really cute picture of me. It needs some cropping, but oh well, I don't have time for that.
Here is me and my dancing dog. I know how to turn him on and off. I really like dancing with him.

I love dancing with my dog so much that I like to dancing while holding hands with him and I give him hugs and kisses.
Here are some pictures of me with my doggie! He's so cool. He's the best dancer I know!


This is my last video for a few days. I have just learned how to read my books. This is my counting book. See I am count too. My baby is sitting on the couch so I wanted to read a book to her.

No comments: