Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hunting Eggs

We went to Nana and Poppops to hunt eggs. I got a cool basket of toys too! My favorite parts were the sunglasses and animals. I also now have a COMPLETE set of WONDERPETS!!! I tried on my sunglasses, while Daddy played with my Wonderpets.
I just think this is a cute picture of me!

Even after all the new toys, I still wanted to play with my truck!

Then I went hunting for eggs. These eggs were not to hard to find.

Mommy took some good pictures of me :)




Some of the eggs were real and some had stuff in them. I got to open all my eggs. I had toys and money in there. I love money - I put it all in my piggy bank. Anytime I find money at home I am allowed to put it in my piggy bank.









No comments: