Mommy, Granny and I went to the zoo. It was a lot of fun. We were there for 3 hours. I walked for the first 2 hours all by myself. The last hour I rode in my stroller or on the train. It was so much fun.
I really liked looking at the animals.

This Taspir scared me at first, but then when Mommy went over to it with me I was ok. It was just so funny looking.

Here is Mommy and me in the bird avairy. There were lots of birds. I liked watching the otters chase each other around.

After 2 hours I was tired of walking. This is how I told Mommy I was done walking. I just sat down in the middle of the sidewalk. Mommy was laughing so hard.

I didn't mind walking around the petting zoo. They have goats to brush.
No comments:
Post a Comment